Halloween Glass Ball Ornaments
3. (Bat and Mummy) Glue the wiggle eyes in place. You can use a black Painty Pen to draw a mouth on the Bat.
3. (Witch) Use scissors or wire clippers to cut the "stem" off of the carrot embellishment. Paint the carrot the same color green that you used inside the glass ball. When it is dry, glue it to the ball to create the witch's "nose". Now you can glue on the wiggle eyes.
3. (Cat) Glue two black pompons, side by side, to the ornament to create "cheeks". Glue a little orange pompon where the two black ones meet, toward the top, to create a "nose" for your cat. Now you can add wiggle eyes. If you'd like, you can cut six pieces of black craft wire to make "whiskers" and glue them to the "cheeks". Cut a piece of black chenille to make a "tail" and glue it to the ornament on the side opposite of the cat's "face".
4. (Mummy) Cut approx. ten strips of white crepe paper, roughly one inch wide by four inches long. Place a small dab of glue on one end of a strip of paper and place it randomly on the ball. Wrap this piece around the ball and place another small dab of glue at the end to secure. Repeat until you are happy with the effect and your mummy seems well wrapped up!
4. (Bat and Cat) Draw out wing shapes on the purple felt and ear shapes on the black felt. Be sure to draw a slight curve along the edge where the shape will be glued to the ornament since it is spherical and a straight edge won't lay right. Cut out the shapes and glue them to the ornaments.
4. (Witch) Run a length of wire up through the top of the witch's hat and back down again to create a loop to hang the ornament from. Cut lengths of sparkle yarn and bring the ends together to create loops. Put dabs of glue around the top of the ornament and attach the loops of yarn to create "hair". When you are happy with the amount of yarn, squeeze a ring of glue around the inside of the brim of the hat and place it on the witch's head.