1. Using one strand of each yarn, wrap the first 3 pegs and skip the next peg, wrap the next and skip the next peg. Continue until you have filled up the complete hoop.
2. Knit until you have about 50” of knitting or until you have used all of the mohair yarn. When crocheting the loops off of the loom, leave about 3 yards to crochet the loops off.
3. Make the crocheting very very loose. Add 7 in. pieces of yarn for fringe. This project uses 3 strands in each fringe group.
4. The top of the shawl is the end with the 3 beginning stitches. These stitches pull the shawl together and make it hang on the shoulders.
5. Hook together with a cord or a brooch.
Instructions & image courtesy of Provo Craft