Coronavirus Requirements & Precautions
Coronavirus Requirements & Precautions taken at our Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame Shop store in Bonney Lake, WA.
August 23, 2021
In accordance with state regulations and CDC guidance, all individuals, regardless of vaccination status must wear a mask beginning August 23, 2021.
As the situation evolves, we will monitor alerts and tips from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and local health officials.
Here are some good health practice reminders from the CDC:
– Avoid close contact with individuals showing signs of illness.
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth without first washing your hands.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– Sneeze into a tissue or inside your upper sleeve, not in your hands.
– Try to keep at least 3 to 6 feet away from others.
– Stay home when you have a serious condition such as diabetes, heart disease or lung disease or have a cough, fever, and/or difficulty breathing.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.
The Taylor Family and your Dedicated Creative Staff
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website here for the latest information and answers to questions you may have.