Imagine the faces of your family when they see these adorable DIY Cord Carrots on your dinner table. They’ll be so proud of you when they hear that you actually made them yourself! They are perfect for an Easter theme or Spring décor.
Supplies needed to make DIY Cord Carrots:
(Supplies may vary by store, however, special store-to-store orders can be placed with a one-week turnaround. Substitutions will be suggested if a product is no longer available.)
• Plastic Cone-Shaped Treat Bags
• Cotton Craft Cord
• Fern-Style Faux Greenery
• Floral Wire
• Sookwang Scor-Tape (Double-Sided Adhesive)
• Design Master Orange Spray Paint
1. Fill the treat bag with sand, leaving room at the top to twist and secure.
2. Cut a piece of greenery and attach to the top of the “carrot” sand filled bag using floral wire.
3. Wrap the treat bag with the double-sided Scor-tape adhesive.
4. Starting from the skinny end, wrap the cotton cord around the whole bag pressing strongly to make sure it’s sticking well to the adhesive.
5. Cover the greens with a paper towel or old rag, and spray paint the cotton cord with Orange Spray Paint.
6. Allow to dry and then paint the other side. Let dry completely.
Now your DIY Cord Carrots are ready to be displayed with your other decorations.