Autumn Skies & Pumpkin Pies, what a great combination! This DIY Pumpkin Pie Sign is easy to make! We carry adhesive-back stencils that will help you create fun messages on any flat surface.
Supplies needed to make this DIY Pumpkin Pie Sign
Here’s a list of the supplies you’ll need to make it – all available at our Ben Franklin Crafts & Frame Shop store in Monroe, WA (while supplies last):
– Adhesive-Back Stencils
– 1 Wood Slat Board Box (6″ x 6″ x 1.25″)
– 1 Ribbon
– Acrylic Paint or POSCA Paint Pens
– Paint Brushes (if you’re using acrylic paint)
1. Place your stencil where you want your words to appear on the board and press slightly on it to make sure it doesn’t move – the adhesive will keep it in place.
2. Color in the letters and shapes with a paint brush and acrylic paint or POSCA paint pens.
3. Remove the stencil by peeling it off gently. Let your design dry completely before repeating the process if you’re adding more words.
(supplies available at our Monroe store as of March 23, 2020)