Attaching Clasps to Beaded Jewelry
Bead Board - makes beading easy!
Beads: Knotting with Tweezers
Bead Stringing Cords
Bead Stringing Wire
Bend Memory Wire
Crimping & Crimp Cover Instructions
Easy Ear Wire
Knowing Your Beads
Folding the American Flag
Melted Crayon Art
Photo Booth with Props - How to set up
Tillandsia Care (Air Plant)
Knit with Milly Video: Blocking
Knit with Milly Video: Cast On
Knit with Milly Video: Cast Off
Knit with Milly Video: Knit Stitch
Knit with Milly Video: Purl Stitch
Knit with Milly Video: Knit a Starbella Scarf
Knifty Knitter Looms
Knitting & Crochet Abbreviations
Yarn Weight System
Acrylic Paints: which one to use?
Basics of Brushes
Clay Pot Preparation
Coloring Items Using Alcohol Ink
Glitter, Sparkle, Shimmer & Shine
Painting Mediums / Products Information
Accu-Cut Die-Cut Machines
Creative Card Making
Distress Inks with Tim Holtz
Getting Started on a Scrapbook
Glossary of Stamp Terms & Techniques
Marbled Look Created with Alcohol Ink
Masking Techniques - Rubber Stamping
Scrapbooking on the Wall - Canvas Art
Taking Gift Tag Art One Step Further
Tear Paper, HOW TO
Information courtesy of Jeson Enterprises
Metal Primer (or flat enamel spray paint)
Wire Scrub Brush
1. Remove all old paint from the tin with paint thinner and steel wool or a wire brush.
2. Use rust remover and a wire brush to remove any rust.
3. Clean tin with a strong dish soap and water.
4. Rinse with equal parts vinegar and water. Dry the tin with a soft lint-free cloth.
5. Apply a coat of metal primer. This will inhibit rust development and make your acrylic paints bond.
6. Paint as desired.
1. Remove the oily film you will find on most new tinware by washing it with a strong dish soap.
2. Rinse with equal parts vinegar and water. Dry the tin with a soft lint-free cloth.
3. Apply a coat of metal primer. This will inhibit rust development and make your acrylic paints bond.
4. Paint as desired.
- Avoid brush lines by patting your base color on with a sponge brush.
- Always finish your painted tin project with sealer to avoid scratches.