|Peace Lily Aquarium
- Large Clear Glass Fishbowl
- Clear Glass Hurricane Vase or Glass Cylinder Vase
- Peace Lily
- Betta Fish
- 5 bags of colored marbles of your choice
1. Clean soil from lily roots.
2. Fill glass cylinder halfway with marbles.
3. Place lily in marbles. Cover roots with more marbles.
4. Place glass cylinder in bowl, carefully pour marbles to cover the base and stabilize glass cylinder.
5. Fill bowl with room temperature water, leave 2-3" of space at the top so fish cannot escape bowl.
6. Fill cylinder with water (water level must remain just above the roots to keep plant healthy).
7. Carefully transfer betta fish to fishbowl.