Vinyl lettering, words, and quotes are a fun way to lift spirits and help organize daily tasks in your home. Incorporate it into your craft projects to create a one of a kind work of art that expresses a feeling or moment in time.
However you use it, vinyl is ideal for crafting and decorating.
Vinyl is safe to use on walls, windows, furniture, and use on crafts.
Vinyl can fit in any area of your home or office, and comes in a variety of styles which are easy to remove.
Applying Vinyl to Projects
1. Prepare your surface by removing any dust or residue from the area the vinyl quote is to be applied.
2. Remove the vinyl quote from the package and position on the surface.
3. Once you have determined where you would like to place the quote, remove the backing, which will expose the sticky side, and position on the surface by pressing lightly.
4. Work out any air bubble by smoothing out the vinyl; an applicator stick or squeegee can be useful for this process.
5. Remove the face paper tape from the vinyl.
Applying Vinyl to a Wall
Key points of using Vinyl vs. Wallies®, Stickers or Wallpaper Graphics:
All vinyl is durable outdoors up to 4 years, with specialty vinyl available with durability up to 9 years.
Vinyl can be removed from walls and furniture by heating it up with a hairdryer and will not damage walls or paint.
Vinyl lettering goes on in one piece, not letter by letter, eliminating a lot of frustration and measuring.
No sticky glue on back to mess with. Vinyl comes with an adhesive application (no need to get wet).
The installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Peel the backing paper away from the quote.
2. Using a hand towel or stiff cardboard, carefully press any air bubbles out from underneath the words.
3. Carefully peel back the transfer tape. This will leave the quote on your surface.
Need project ideas? Click here to visit our Project Gallery.