In a few easy steps, you’ll create these adorable Potted Spring Gnomes. We even included a video in case you want to watch how we made it step by step.
Supplies needed to make some Potted Spring Gnomes
(Supplies may vary by store, however, special store-to-store orders can be placed with a one-week turnaround. Substitutions will be suggested if a product is no longer available.)
One piece of Fun Fur Cuts
Terra Cotta Pots (your choice of size)
Wooden Spheres (your choice of size)
Hot glue gun & glue stick
1. Cut the Fun Fur to the desired width at the top and then trim the sides to create a triangle.
2. Glue the Fun Fur towards the top of the terra cotta pot. Leave some space above the beard for
3. Glue some small pieces of moss along the rim of the pot.
4. Center the wooden sphere to the beard and glue halfway on the moss and halfway on the beard.
5. Fill the pot with our faux succulents or fill with your choice of plants!